Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Best of the Worst in Denim Part 2: See By Chloé Denim Jumper

Photo Source: Yoox.com
At the risk of repeating myself, seriously? What in the world is going on in the world of denim? Are we really supposed to pay $300 to look like we are hanging out at the dump? I love Chloé, and I have gone so far as to defend the brand, but again...these take jumpers a bit far...then again, I never really been a fan of the jumper. Jumpers just look too trite and too forced. And really? A denim jumper? Its just so much denim!

I'm going to say that the See by Chloé Denim Jumper probably comes in second to the Current/Elliott Suspender Pants (see the post here), because there are probably a few gals out there who could rock this jumper. But like I said...a few....

No comments:

Post a Comment